Monday, November 17, 2008

adidas + Diesel Collabo

I'm all for collaborations, especially when it's two brands that I really like. I'm also really feeling the love for the drainpipes still, you know, since this whole skinny/straight leg thing came back into town I have not been able to wear bootcut, flared or in fact any type of trouser/jean that does not hug my ankles, so 'yay' for the continual re-work of this style!

Blurb...
"adidas and Diesel have come together yet again to bring you a fresh new denim collection for fall/winter 2008. This collection of 10 new looks in different styles and washes"* I have just selected four that i like from the Mens/Womens ranges, for the full shabang check *http://diesel.adidas.com.




I do not know what the prices of these will set you back, so you'll have to do the dirty work yo'self!

0 comments:

Post a Comment