Thursday, May 20, 2010

Footgarms- Melissa

I'm sure you have all seen or own a pair of Vivienne Westood & Melissa plastic shoes-
Chic huh? I was really feeling these shoes, but I'm really not sure about Melissa shoes in general. I duno about plastic shoes (not even gona get into how environmentally friendly plastic is) it's more the 90's vibe they have about em. Anyone remember the glittery Jelly shoes from back in the day?
Mmmm sexual! Melissa are currently working with Vivienne Westwood, Jean Paul Gautier (both of which they have previously worked with in the 80's), Alexandre Herchcovitc and J Maskrey to name a few. Even tho the plastic fantatstic is bein endorsed by the big gals & boys in fashion I just can't help but see em as a bit tacky and cheap. What do you reckon? Here's some of their S/S 2010 collections.
 You see what I'm saying?

0 comments:

Post a Comment