Friday, January 29, 2010

Have you got ya crepe on check?

I was thinking today that I haven't posted up about any crepes recently, and also the fact that I have not copped a new pair for about a year, Looong!

But these are pretty peng you know. I wouldn't usually keep an eye on Asics kicks because they remind me of the kind of shit brand trainers know one wanted at school! It's so sad how you get it stuck in your head that you an only go Nike, Adidas, Fila, or whatever your preferred brand is when your shopping. I'm guilty too, but these have changed my mind.

These have come via Sneaker files and are called Asics Gel Lyte Speed. They also come in green ad grey, but this colourway is definitely the one.

I wear my own crepes!

"U got Air Forces, I've had rare forces!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment