Friday, January 29, 2010

Face of Friday



This weeks Face of Friday is the sexy, sexy Omahyra Mota. Hailing from the Dominican Republic, this beauty has been holding the flag for Hispaniola residents.

Featured in many, many editorials, films and catwalk shows, she is definitely one to watch! I first came across her when I did work experience for Heatherette, the now defunct new York fashion label run by Richie Rich and Traver Rains. They were some good old days!!.....I instantly fell in love with her interesting and beautiful face!

I just love how versatile she is, and that is what makes a model successful. As a tomboy rockin the casual look or butt naked with a megaphone, gal is hot!! Peep below for some of that hot versatility...


Heatherette NY Fashion Week (the show I worked for!)






0 comments:

Post a Comment