Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Heart Paks.

So me and my house mate took a lil trip to the wonderous Paks this afternoon, if you dont know its quite possibly the most amazing hair/beauty shop you wll ever visit! Full of beautiful things to enhance your beauty and some comedy items such as these du-rags (its the covers man)- 







I would personally like to burn all du-rags and maybe the people who wear them (part from JME). I really wana steal a child so I can cover their hair in these bobbles-



This wig is amazing!!!

Then my house mate came across this gem, quite possibly the best magazine ever. Its a hair mag from 1993- immense! 





























































There was so many good ones I had to put them all up! I really wana go n get my haid did now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment