Friday, January 02, 2009

The Spirit

Out yesterday, I am quite excited by this film. Looking forward to seeing what's good, I just hope it isn't too much like Sin City, although that is kind of why I want to see it!...That film was boom!



Judging by these movie posters, looks like there will be some cool styling and wardrobe.


OK, so I went to see this, and to be honest, I wasn't that blown away. I expected a better storyline..........To me it was a bit long and disjointed in places, but you know, for others it's a banger. I will say that Eva Mendes looked GREAT in all her glory as Sans Saref, but Scarlett Johannsen didn't do anything for me, I felt she looked really uncomfortable and she didn't pull off the sexy assistant to mad Octopus manager role to me!

Costumes killed it though!!

2 comments:

Seun Ade-Onojobi said...

Well it has Samuel L Jackson, Scarlett Johanson and Eva Mendes so it must be pretty splendid.
Personally I can't wait for Wolverine!

Bag Lady said...

That is true! Wolverine, don't know about that...But I do LOVE Wolverine!

Post a Comment