Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hell Hath No Fury, like the love of a woman bored!


I really, really wish The Clipse would disappear you know, I see that they are releasing a new line of urban gear, you know tees, hoodies etc....original. I mean I know the cloth industry is one of the most profitable, and Jay-Z is raking it in, but do we really need any more 'Play Cloths'? Anyhow, it's new and therefore featured. I did some research, and it would appear that The Clipse actually have a new album to conveniently coincide with this fashion venture, so the hype is building....or is it?

'Clipse Ft Slim Thug: Wamp Wamp (What it Do) 2008......To be honest it does nothing for me!



If the wamp wamp got you bumpin, check out the concert and waste some of that skrilla.....

'Hell Hath No Fury' Tour Dates

29th June - Eurockennes 2007, France

2nd July - Ocean Rooms, Brighton, UK

4th July - Vicar St, Dublin, Ireland

5th July - The Faversham, Leeds, UK

7th July - Roskilde Festival, Denmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment