Monday, January 25, 2010

Lioness...

... is a bad gal! If you ain't heard Sing for Him go to her Myspace right now and listen, then come back and read the rest of this. 

Ok done? Right so Lioness is one the UK's most talented MC's, she started spittin when she was 14, she then joined various grime/garage groups including Mastermind Youth Team (MYT). Lioness tore up the Grime scene for a few years but then took time out to concentrate on her education coz as she puts it 'making sure that when I make my money, I'll have more than enough knowledge to maintain it' smart lady! Well the latest issue of Dazed & Confused has an article with Lioness and Wiley and apparently Wiley is gona executive produce her new album!! I actually can't contain how excited I am for this. Lioness is dropping a mixtape soon called Loch Ness Monster. Unfortunately her Myspace aint that good so I dunno when this is gona be out, or if you can catch her at any dances or anything, but hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more of this very talented lady. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment