Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lacoste vs Married to the Mob


More kicks, more kicks!!

This time, a pair that are definitely for the ladies! I'm proper feeling this collaboration because I have been thinking about lace kicks for a loooong time. So it's well exciting that there are finally some available. You can order these from the MTTM website or take a quick easyjet one to Paris and get to 213 Rue Saint-Honoré quick!

“I have been wanting to work with lace for a while but was waiting for the right product. Once I saw the silhouette of the LACOSTE sneaker I knew the lace idea would work perfectly for this” - Leah McSweeney
These will be available from Valentines Week, which is something that I had totally forgotten about! It's come around quick boy! So fellas, if your looking for a gift for ya lady, look no further!! And all my single ladies, cop a pair for your self this Valentines Day! :)

According to Trace, they are retailing for $120. Read the full story here

0 comments:

Post a Comment