Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ice-Cream Hair

I saw an article in last Sunday's Style supplement from The Guardian that said Ice-Cream hair was 'going up' - you know the bit near the beggining that tells you what's going up and what's going down in the style world. So anyway I thought I'd post about it because to me, it seems like they are a bit behind! My housemate was rockin that look all last year.....She went tangerine, pink, light blonde, you name a pastel she pretty much was there!! It was like having our own Frenchy in the yard!



I remember that she even got mad when Lady Gaga started donning the light coloured hair for her 'Bad Romance' video....



So basically this has already been done by those in the know, or just those trying to be a bit different. Now though, it looks set to be popular and I expect that this summer we are gonna see bare Ice-Cream hair!!


It was the culprits Pronenza Schouler (above) who went for purple's and Pistachio, whereas Giles Deacon (below) went for the Peach Melba and grey washes.


To be honest I'm not sure I'm looking forward to all the granny looking purple rinses that are gonna be passing by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment