Monday, January 04, 2010

Havana Laffitte



I just discovered the amazing Havana Laffitte in the last issue of i-D, I'm not one for paying attention to who the stylist's are because I have a shit memory and always forget names, but I will def be remembering this lady's! Havana, a New York native, started contributing to i-D magazine in the mid '90's. But it dont stop there she has worked for- The Face, Spin, Numero, and V, as well as being fashion editor at Nylon in 1999, then Fashion editor at Nova magazine THEN moving on to become fashion editor at Teen Vogue. This lady has made some BIG moves! Her client list includes  Aeropostale American Eagle, Ann Taylor, BCBG, Kate Spade, Nautica, Rogan, Swarovski, Shinsegae, Tommy Hilfiger, and TSE. I think you can really tell in her work thats she from NY, it has a real street edge to it, which is why I think she's my new favourite stylist, let the internet stalking begin! So I've put up the pics from the i-D shoot first, so banging, then a whole load of other pics (there were so many good ones I just put them all up!). 



































 

0 comments:

Post a Comment