Sunday, December 27, 2009

What rock have I been hiding under?



So I always knew about Tim & Barry TV but then a few days ago I found out about Dont watch that, a website that-

brings you the best in online video entertainment- posting at least one new video a day @ 4.20pm (most days!) from contributors including- pwbc, tim and barry, partv, sb.tv, ben drury, do be do, jean charles de castelbajac with more coming very soon!!
So on there they have a JCDC TV channel- I know! Seriously mayneeee why did I not know about this ish! Jean Charles De Castelbajac is one my fave designers and there's a whole channel dedicated to his brand so needless to say I have spent the last few hours watchin all the vids! I did wana post a few of my faves but the embedding thing dont work so heres the links-


JCDC Spring/Summer 2010
http://www.muzu.tv/jcdctv/jcdc-ss-10-music-video/482828


Jean Charles De Castelbajac Intereview
http://www.muzu.tv/jcdctv/jcdc-interview_aw09-music-video/496504

0 comments:

Post a Comment