Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tweet


Duno bout u giys but I LOVED Tweet- and I just found out through Put Me On It that she is droppin an album in 2010! I checked her Myspace out and this is what she had to say about it (unfortunately this post is from March 2009, we could be waiting a LONG time for this album)
HELLO EVERYONE.....

I JUST WANTED TO WRITE A FEW LINES TO GET U UPDATED ON WHATS GOING ON WITH THE ALBUM. FIRST, I'M SORRY TO SAY BUT IM NOT SURE WHEN ITS COMING OUT BECAUSE IM IN THE MIDDLE OF ANOTHER MERGER. SECONDLY IM TRYING MY HARDEST TO DO WHATEVER I CAN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THIS BUSINESS IS A MESS RIGHT NOW BUT IM DETERMINED TO PULL THROUGH AND DELIVER A AWESOME ALBUM TO YALL!!!!!! STAY TUNED BECAUSE ILL BE DOING A DAILY YOUTUBE DIARY OR BLOG SO YOU CAN SEE THE PROCESS AND BE HANDS ON WITH IT....THAT WILL BE VERY SOON.....UNTIL THEN

LOVE TWEET
Very exciting, I'm sure you will agree, if you go to the PMOI link and download We Love...Vol 11 (I would recommend downloading Vol 1 to 10 as well!), there's a leaked song on there from her new joint, and its just as smooth, sensual and sexy as you want it to be! Love ya Tweet (and Amelia!). My fave Tweet tune has to be either Smoking Cigarettes or the remix of Opps Oh My with Fabulous, oops there go my kids all over your face!



3 comments:

Joe said...

LA beatstress TOKiMONSTA (signed to flying lotus's brainfeeder label) put out a decent mix of call me http://www.myspace.com/tokibeats a little while back.

Be interesting to see whether she jumps on the dubstep bandwagon or goes back in with timbo and missy.

jo

Bag Lady said...

timbo and missy!!! we are gonna have our own soon!!

Comet Girl said...

thanx Jo! I just listened 2 the Tweet remix, not really sure how I feel about it to be honest! Its interesting, it would make me very happy if she went back to missy n timbo! But yh alot of american artists jumpin on the dubstep vibe u heard this black eyed peas dubstep style song?? waste!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itIj04fhSAs

Post a Comment