Monday, December 28, 2009

This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!



We have all been to the horrible, soul destroying place that is jean shopping. No word of a lie it is the only kind of shopping I dislike- well some clever people realised just how much it hurts and they have created quite possibly the most amazing jean brand ever! Indi Denim allows you to create a custom fit pair of jeans for about $140 (about £120??). You fill in details about your body shape, and I mean every detail including- bra size, in seam measurements, booty size, waist size etc then you can pick exactly what denim you want, stretch/non stretch? and you get to pick the jean details- zip fly/buttons/pocket size/pocket design. Seriously ladies and gents this website is amazing! Even if you dont wana buy a pair just have a go at creating your own pair- its so fun! Now we just need someone to buy a pair and we'll see how good they actually are- I def would if I hadnt spent all my xmas coins on new shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment