Monday, December 07, 2009

Lykke Li

Another video post!


This time it's Lykke Li who I only discovered recently from listening to the Drake Mixtape, So Far Gone.....He has remixed her original song Little Bit to sound like he and her have done a kind of duet thing, and I think it works really well...I think if you have loved someone and it kind of never happened/worked out this is a proper deep tune.....

Lykke Li was born in Stockholm in 1986 to creative parents, who moved her all around the world at a young age. Living in Portugal, lisbon, India, Nepal and New York will definitely help you out in the creativity stakes!! She recorded her first album Youth Novels in 2008 which I haven't listened to but I'm sure is a goodun!

So below is the original version by Lykke Li and then the Drake remix, enjoy!



But then also is this beautiful version of 'Will you still love me tomorrow'


Kanye West ft Santogold & Lykke Li

0 comments:

Post a Comment