Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hunk of the Hump.

mmm hmmm, it's that time of the week again!!! My favourite time!

I don't know if your gonna start to get bored of my pickings so I think that next week I'm gonna get Cometgirl on the case!! But also if you think of anyone who is nuff buff and deserves a mention, please let us know @ whataroyalidea@hotmail.co.uk.

But I would hope that we could all agree that Wentworth would at least get a look up in the club? (I think he would get more than that from me personally but!....) Especially because he has a bit of everything goin on up in his DNA!

Miller was born in the UK, this I did know, however I wasn't aware of how many ethnicities he was. His mother is of Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese decent and his father is of African-American, Jamaican, English, Jewish and German decent, WOW! I am all up for blending the races and I think that WM is a FIIIIIIIINE example of this!

Well done Mr and Mrs Miller!!


Although he has starred in several films, TV shows and music videos (Mariah Carey's 2-part video drama 'It's Like That' and 'We Belong Together')I think that he caught our attention when he starred in 'Prison Break' which started in 2005.




0 comments:

Post a Comment