Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Elle Mag - Lady GA GA GOO GOO Cover



mmm, look @ these nicey's from the Jan 2010 cover of Elle Magazine! Shot by photographer Tom Munro, these kind of evoke a more subtle side of GaGa, which makes a refreshing change from her mentalist shots that we see mostly.....everywhere!

She covers several topics in the spread, and I think she comes across as having her head pretty screwed on....but I mean that's quite an obvious feat I suppose, to be as successful as she is and get things done her way, even though her label were blatantly not up for her ideas on her image....

“I fought for months, and I cried at meetings. They didn’t think the photos were commercial enough…The last thing a young woman needs is another picture of a sexy pop star writhing in sand, covered in grease, touching herself.”

She also speaks on the future, and like all of us gals she wants to have a family @ some point, but obviously this girl is on one and stopping for babies is not on the agenda!

“I want to have babies for my Dad to hold, grandkids. And I want to have a husband who loves and supports me, just the way anyone else does. I would never leave my career for a man right now, and I would never follow a man around.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment