Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blackroc

I have been trying to do my research on Blackroc for you but unfortunately there isnt much out there on how this came about or exactly what they are but to my understanding Blackroc is a collaboration instigated by Damon Dash- it includes Black Keys, Mos Def, Raekwon, Q-Tip, ODB, RZA, Jim Jones, Nicole Wray, Billy Danze, Noe and Pharoahe Monch. Yeah I know-sick! So basically from what I can find it seems they have created an album also called Blackroc, which is a fusion of rock, hip hop and rnb. It looks like they spent 11 weeks in a lil studio in Brooklyn to create this 11 track album the only tune I could find on the net is here. But if you have the faith as I do you'll just buy the album, as I have! Check the website for some pics- looks like there was ALOT of smokin goin down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment