Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update: Alexander Mcqueen for Target



Previoulsy I wrote a lil' bit about Alexander Mcqueen designing for the US chain Target. It would appear he has acheived this, and to not a very high standard. I have been in a couple of Targets in the USA and the y so have some interesting designs and the quality is OK, but this collection looks like something out of Primark or Peacocks. And I'm not even dissin them because I have bought nuff garms from there! You just would think that such a creative and imaginative designer could come up with something A LOT better.......

For more of the collection hit Nylon Mag

1 comments:

between peace and happiness said...

I know what you mean about the primark factor :/
shame really, he's such a talented designer!

Post a Comment