Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Michelle Obama's Inaugural Dress


Hey to you to Michelle!

So, if you remember there was a post on what Michelle Obama's inaugural dress might look like.......Anyways, she ended up selecting a dress designed by Jason Wu and I must say I don't dislike it....but am not 100% on my feelings towards the dress itself. She still looks good, no doubt about that, but I think it looks more like a wedding dress! In fact that's what the evening looked like, they had just got married! Bless them though, they look so in love, and actually happy to be in each others company, unlike Mr and Mrs Bush........


The white chiffon one-shoulder jobby does work for her figure. She has quite an athletic body, and I think this works for her, quite modest yet feminine and light. I suppose she better get used to everything white though right?

The dress will be donated to Washington’s Smithsonian Museum’s long-running collection on memorable First Lady fashions.


To top off the evening, Beyonce sang 'At Last' by Etta James for their first dance together as Mr and Mrs President of the USA!!! Yay! It's a celebration bitches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment