Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Flare it out


Chloe jeans by Siwy - 24-inch flares - They are Back!!!

Cop a look at these swingers by Michelle Siwy!! Using a seventies-era inspiration for her new 24-inch flare, that's right 24 INCH!, for Siwy Jeans. I don't think I can ever leave skinny jeans side, the thought of bootleg/flare/bell all seem like distant memories........

I am not a big fan of the 70's look to be honest, be it seems that Disco could dance it's way back into our wardrobes.......Maybe still to early to start blaring Gloria Gaynor though!

i-D Magazine for their December issue did i-Disco with Leona Lewis on the cover which feautures an amazing shoot by Patti Wilson who is an amazing stylist that I had the pleasure of meeting/watching work whilst I did an internship at Heatherette, NY So check her out, a true Disco Diva!!!

Read more @ Dare to Flare? - by Clare Alstin, 23 December 2008, 11:24AM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment