Monday, November 24, 2008

Obama Swagger



Seriously, ya boy Obama is having it with his notoriety campaign, paralleling Bee/Sasha Fierce, whatever she calls herself now! These two are all over the place, but to be fair, I cannot complain, coz these are like two of my favourite people right now!

GQ Magazine have named Barack as a Man of The Year, and he hasn't even done anything yet! I love all this credit he gets just for not being white.....and I seriously hope he doesn't dash everyones hopes by being a shitty president. He has got more on his plate than Bush was handed, and I just read somewhere that the Al Queda have already been on Obama's case and hopped into thier little cave studios to tell Obama some war words ready for when he comes into power......Danger business........

0 comments:

Post a Comment